24 Aralık 2010 Cuma

Important Events

Thank God, I can have time for writing anymore. If I'm not mistaken,I sent my last caption three weeks ago. Within three weeks I had lots of exams!!  I studied hard, I'm so tired but happy :) Because results are good..

And a big event happened. Fenerbahçe Acıbadem is world champion. That's really amazing. Think that, If a football team was a world champion,what would happen in Turkey?  Probably, you would hear horn sounds from streets, newspapers and tv channels woud mention about it for days.


And another important event. "Women's World Chess Championship 2010" Guess, where did it happen ?  in Antakya,Hatay!!  in my hometown :)  I wish we could talked a lot about it as much as we did for Basketball championship.
Also you can visit this:    http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=6849

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder